A number of tests have to be conducted to assess the performance, user-friendliness, and aspects of the software during software development. Manual tests can be time consuming and expensive. Automated testing can help in this case. Selenium has its own advantages along with the advantages of software testing. Institutes offering software testing training in Kerala have increased precisely due to this increasing demand for testing professionals.
- It is flexible. The tests which are kept self-contained within the program itself can be regrouped and refactored as the desires of the programmers. It allows quick change to the code. It also allows in reducing duplication and improving maintainability. Selenium allows programmers to manage tests better.
- Selenium is an open source software. It allows the users to share, extend and modify the available code. This saves the time and effort of programmers and testers.
- Selenium is a highly portable tool. It runs in multiple platforms and browsers. It allows the engineers to write the codes easily without worrying about the platform.
- Selenium supports multiple operating systems like Windows, Mac, Linx, Unix, etc. Also, you can create test cases in any platform and execute in another.
- Selenium supports multiple browsers like Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, Safari, etc. This is highly helpful while executing tests and testing it across various browsers.
- Selenium Test can be executed across almost all devices.
Selenium Testing is indeed a boon for software developers. To learn more about software testing, enroll in our Selenium training in Kochi where expert training and placement assistance are given to the students, to help them reach their dream career.