The Indian product testing market has grown tremendously over the past few years as the importance of software in the day-to-day life has increased manifold. Selenium is one of the most popular web-based, open-source automation tool. Selenium allows both developers as well as testers to develop functional tests to drive the browser.
Who should attend the course?
- Graduates who want to pursue Software Quality Assurance Testing as a career.
- Corporate executives who are looking advance their career in Test Automation
- IT professionals who want to change the career path and learn new skills
A successful completion of Selenium course will make the student capable of doing:
- Automation testing based on Keyword
- Test enhancements with synchronisation & verification
- Test parameterization
- Modular actions’ creation & re-usability
- Object repository & debugging tools usage
- Describe & use virtual objects
- Use of Custom checkpoints
A typical syllabus for Selenium Testing Course in Kochi covers major topics like Selenium Architecture, Selenium IDE, Locator Techniques, Selenium setup, Selenium RC, Selenium Testing, AutoIT and Selenium Grid.
Software testing course in Kochi helps students to get testing jobs easily as more and more IT companies are entering Kerala with massive recruitment plans. Over $11 billion worth testing business have already been completed by major IT companies such as TCS, Infosys, TCS, CTS and HCL. It is estimated that the outsourced software testing market worldwide is around $72billion across different industry segment.
Hurry up! Join for a good software testing course!
Contact us : qcmore.com